Think 360 Arts for Learning, the Colorado affiliate of Young Audiences and the Greater Denver affiliate of Wolf Trap Institute for Early Learning Through the Arts, is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with a history of serving K-12 schools and communities through direct services and creative experiences since 1963.
Think 360 Arts…
- Provides creative programming for Coloradans of all ages.
- Serves as a liaison between schools, community organizations, and teaching artists.
- Supports over 60 Colorado teaching artists on our roster who cover a multitude of disciplines, including music, dance, theatre, visual, and literary arts.
- Provides workshops, performances, and residencies that spark imagination and promote personal transformation, fostering a collaborative and equitable community culture.
- Eliminates financial barriers for underserved populations by providing custom-designed programs with professional artists at a subsidized cost.