Our Sponsors and Partners know that they are doing more than just receiving great statewide exposure for their company. They are helping shape the future innovators, creators, and leaders of our world by giving Colorado’s youth the opportunity to receive an excellent education in which the arts play a key role.
Help us fund our future!
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor or Partner of Think 360 Arts, please contact Sarah Palmeri.
Full Circle Celebration Sponsorship
Want to be a sponsor of our annual Full Circle Celebration fundraiser event? Click HERE for details.
Fund Programs for Colorado Students and Teachers
- $10,000 21st Century Skills Sponsorship: Funds a 2 week artist residency at a metro Denver high-need school and 6 full scholarships to the next Institute for Creative Teaching.
- $5,000 Innovation Sponsorship: Funds a week-long artist residency at a metro Denver high-need school and 2 full scholarships to the next Institute for Creative Teaching.
- $2,500 Inspiration Sponsorship: Funds 2 educational performances at a metro Denver high-need school.
Fund School and Community Programs
- $5,000 Two-Week Residency Sponsorship: Provide students, teachers and staff the opportunity to work closely with a professional teaching artist on an in-depth project related to current class curriculum.
- $2,500 One-Week Residency Sponsorship: Provide students the opportunity to work with a professional teaching artist on an in-depth project related to current class curriculum.
- $1,500 Educational Performance or Workshop Sponsorship: Provide an underserved school with a one-time educational performance from one of the many skilled artists and performers on our Artist Roster.
Fund Professional Development Opportunities for Educators
- $10,000 Institute for Creative Teaching Sponsorship: Help fund the 5-day premiere professional development institute that provides teachers with powerful tools to reach students of all abilities and learning styles in new and effective ways.
- $5,000 Institute for Creative Teaching Single Day of Programming Sponsorship: Fund a highly refined hands-on workshop to provide educators the opportunity to experience how arts integrated teaching can be effectively incorporated into their traditional curriculum.
- $2,500 Educator’s Scholarship Sponsorship: Give four educators the skills and knowledge to provide arts training in their classroom year round.
- $1,000 Visitors Day Meal Sponsorship: Visitors Day during the Institute for Creative Teaching is the most well attended day during the conference.
In addition to the support we receive from charitable foundations and individuals, we work closely with other programs to develop and sustain arts education.
Denver Public Schools Extended Learning Series
This afterschool program with elementary kids focuses on extending and enriching their school day while helping with academics as well. DPS funds this with the Colorado Department of Education’s 21st Century Community Center Grant, while Think 360 Arts provides additional funding through the Hot Topic Foundation.
Our Sponsors and Partners
- Academy Bank
- AmazonSmile Foundation
- Barefoot Wine
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Colfax Marathon Partnership
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Community Foundation Boulder County
- Cultivated Synergy
- Denver Arts & Venues
- Denver Theatre District
- Fire on the Mountain Denver
- Great Divide Brewing Company
- Husch Blackwell
- Illegal Pete’s
- Jagged Mountain Brewery
- Mariner Foundation
- NextFifty Initiative
- NINE dot ARTS
- Otten Johnson Robinson Neff + Ragonetti
- Riverfront Park Community Foundation
- Patxi’s Pizza Uptown
- Pop Culture Classroom
- Sage Hospitality
- Schlessman Family Foundation
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities District
- SideCar PR
- Spencer Fane LLP
- Stinson LLP
- Tansey Contemporary
- The Clocktower Cabaret
- The Denver Foundation
- The Studio School
- Three Tomatoes Catering
- Town Hall of Denver
- Uncle Joe’s Hong Kong Bistro
- University of Denver
- VSA at the Kennedy Center
- William and Gretchen Kimball Fund
- Denver Theatre District