Our Sponsors and Partners know that they are doing more than just receiving great statewide exposure for their company. They are helping shape the future innovators, creators, and leaders of our world by giving Colorado’s youth the opportunity to receive an excellent education in which the arts play a key role.
Help us fund our future!
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor or Partner of Think 360 Arts, please contact Sarah Palmeri.
Full Circle Celebration Sponsorship
Want to be a sponsor of our annual Full Circle Celebration fundraiser event? Click HERE for details.
Fund Programs for Colorado Students and Teachers
- $10,000 21st Century Skills Sponsorship: Funds a 2 week artist residency at a metro Denver high-need school and 6 full scholarships to the next Institute for Creative Teaching.
- $5,000 Innovation Sponsorship: Funds a week-long artist residency at a metro Denver high-need school and 2 full scholarships to the next Institute for Creative Teaching.
- $2,500 Inspiration Sponsorship: Funds 2 educational performances at a metro Denver high-need school.
Fund School and Community Programs
- $5,000 Two-Week Residency Sponsorship: Provide students, teachers and staff the opportunity to work closely with a professional teaching artist on an in-depth project related to current class curriculum.
- $2,500 One-Week Residency Sponsorship: Provide students the opportunity to work with a professional teaching artist on an in-depth project related to current class curriculum.
- $1,500 Educational Performance or Workshop Sponsorship: Provide an underserved school with a one-time educational performance from one of the many skilled artists and performers on our Artist Roster.
Fund Professional Development Opportunities for Educators
- $10,000 Institute for Creative Teaching Sponsorship: Help fund the 5-day premiere professional development institute that provides teachers with powerful tools to reach students of all abilities and learning styles in new and effective ways.
- $5,000 Institute for Creative Teaching Single Day of Programming Sponsorship: Fund a highly refined hands-on workshop to provide educators the opportunity to experience how arts integrated teaching can be effectively incorporated into their traditional curriculum.
- $2,500 Educator’s Scholarship Sponsorship: Give four educators the skills and knowledge to provide arts training in their classroom year round.
- $1,000 Visitors Day Meal Sponsorship: Visitors Day during the Institute for Creative Teaching is the most well attended day during the conference.
In addition to the support we receive from charitable foundations and individuals, we work closely with other programs to develop and sustain arts education.
Denver Public Schools Extended Learning Series
This afterschool program with elementary kids focuses on extending and enriching their school day while helping with academics as well. DPS funds this with the Colorado Department of Education’s 21st Century Community Center Grant, while Think 360 Arts provides additional funding through the Hot Topic Foundation.
Our Sponsors and Partners
- City Pop
- Colorado Creative Industries
- CoBiz Cares Foundation
- Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation
- Denver Arts & Venues
- The Denver Foundation
- The Denver Foundation Non Profit Internship Grant
- The Denver Foundation Technical Assistance Grant
- EKS&H Certified Public Accountants and Advisors
- Fine Arts Foundation
- FirstBank Holding Company
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kennedy Center Alliance for Arts Education Network
- Kinder Morgan
- Northern Trust Corporation
- Paragon Graphics & Printing
- Riverfront Park Community Foundation
- Scientific & Cultural Facilities District
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- The Lillis Foundation
- Three Tomatoes Catering
- University of Denver Morgridge College of Education
- Young Audiences Arts for Learning