A community that embraces the arts as a fundamental tool to enhance learning.
To lead Colorado in cultivating and sustaining the arts as essential to all learning through creative experiences for students and teachers.
- Collaboration: Think 360 Arts promotes collaboration among artists, educators, communities, and other organizations.
- Equity and Access: Think 360 Arts provides equal opportunities to engage in the arts.
- Diversity: Think 360 Arts embodies diversity through our audience, artists, educators, programming, organization, board, and learning styles.
- Creativity: Think 360 Arts sparks inspiration, creativity, imagination, and expression.
- Quality: Think 360 Arts infuses quality into every aspect of our service.
- Fun: Think 360 Arts embraces the joy in learning.
Strategic Initiative 1:
LEVERAGE THE BOARD TO SUPPORT THE ORGANIZATION
Objective: All Board Members can competently advocate, communicate, and promote Think 360 Arts for Learning
Key Component 1: Board Knowledge and Skills
- Identify the key knowledge required for Board members
- Review current Board member knowledge and identify gaps
- Develop and implement Board educational programs on operational knowledge of the organization
- Develop and implement Board educational programs to support strategic objectives
- Develop and implement a Board member orientation program
Key Component 2: Staying Current with Key T360 Activities
- Create and implement a process to keep Board members up to date with key T360 activities
Key Component 3: Advocacy
- Identify the key skills and tools required by the Board to advocate effectively
- Review current Board member advocacy skills and tools and identify gaps
- Develop and implement a program to educate Board members and create appropriate advocacy tools
- Ensure each Board member can effectively deliver a successful elevator pitch
Strategic Initiative 2: STATURE OF THE ORGANIZATION
Objective: Maintain reputation, improve brand recognition and increase awareness of our products and services
Key Component 1: Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy and plan
- Document the T360 brand and ensure it is applied consistently across all aspects of the organization.
- Tighten up messaging to specific audiences and tailor distribution channels to specific audiences
- Implement processes/tools to evaluate and monitor marketing performance
Key Component 2: Reputation
- Develop and implement a plan to promote and sustain Think 360 Arts for Learning’s positive reputation in the community and with donors
- Develop and implement a plan to promote and sustain Think 360 Arts for Learning’s status as the ‘go to’ resource/representative for arts education/educational policy
- Develop and implement a process to maintain and evaluate programs and services to ensure quality and success
Key Component 3: Strategic Partnerships
- Create and implement a plan to leverage existing strategic partnerships to increase donations
- Develop and implement a plan to generate new sponsorship opportunities
Strategic Initiative 3: FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
Objective: Maintain and grow the financial health of the organization
Key Component 1: Predictable Operating Margin
- Maintain revenue and cash flow to meet/exceed operating expenses
- Routinely monitor financial performance
- Monitor, explain and act on variances on a monthly basis.
Key Component 2: Sustainable Funding Sources
- Develop and implement a plan to maintain sustainable funding sources
- Develop and implement a plan to attract younger demographics to our donor base through systematic engagement
- Develop and implement a plan to maintain existing donor base and increase donor ratios within capacity
- Develop and implement a plan to maintain existing grant base and increase grant ratios within capacity
Key Component 3: Increased Profitability
- Create and implement a strategy and plan to grow the bottom line