Vision, Mission and Values
A community that embraces the arts as a fundamental tool to enhance learning.
To lead Colorado in cultivating and sustaining the arts as essential to all learning through creative experiences for students and teachers.
- Collaboration: Think 360 Arts promotes collaboration among artists, educators, communities, and other organizations.
- Equity and Access: Think 360 Arts provides equal opportunities to engage in the arts.
- Diversity: Think 360 Arts embodies diversity through our audience, artists, educators, programming, organization, board, and learning styles.
- Creativity: Think 360 Arts sparks inspiration, creativity, imagination, and expression.
- Quality: Think 360 Arts infuses quality into every aspect of our service.
- Fun: Think 360 Arts embraces the joy in learning.
- Nurture creativity and encourage children in life-long arts involvement.
- Provide opportunities for authentic arts experiences with professional artists.
- Help students of all learning styles feel a sense of achievement in learning, social and character development, and self-awareness.
- Aid teachers in developing imaginative and alternative ways of teaching.
- Encourage a school’s deepening commitment to the arts as a key component of the teaching and learning environment.
Download or view our 2016 Community Report, which highlights our impact numbers and expresses the nature of our work.
Logos for use by CAP Grant recipients on advertising/publications related to the funded activity.