Mission and Goals
At Think 360 Arts Complete Education, our mission is to lead Colorado in cultivating and sustaining the arts as essential to a complete education, a vibrant economy, and a dynamic community. Everything we do is based in arts integration, the practice of weaving together content area subjects with rich, substantive art lessons.
- Nurture creativity and encourage children in life-long arts involvement.
- Provide opportunities for authentic arts experiences with professional artists.
- Help students of all learning styles feel a sense of achievement in learning, social and character development, and self-awareness.
- Aid teachers in developing imaginative and alternative ways of teaching.
- Encourage a school’s deepening commitment to the arts as a key component of the teaching and learning environment.
Download or view our 2014 Community Report, which highlights our impact numbers and expresses the nature of our work.