Mission and Goals
At Think 360 Arts for Learning, our mission is to lead Colorado in cultivating and sustaining the arts as essential to a complete education, a vibrant economy, and a dynamic community. Everything we do is based in arts integration, the practice of weaving together content area subjects with rich, substantive art lessons.
- Nurture creativity and encourage children in life-long arts involvement.
- Provide opportunities for authentic arts experiences with professional artists.
- Help students of all learning styles feel a sense of achievement in learning, social and character development, and self-awareness.
- Aid teachers in developing imaginative and alternative ways of teaching.
- Encourage a school’s deepening commitment to the arts as a key component of the teaching and learning environment.
Download or view our 2014 Community Report, which highlights our impact numbers and expresses the nature of our work.
Logos for use by CAP Grant recipients on advertising/publications related to the funded activity.